Optical Line Protection System (OLP) uses spare optical fiber from different route to build a backup path. By monitoring real time power status of working fiber, it can automatically switch from working fiber to backup fiber when the power value of working fiber gets lower than a user defined threshold. OLP will provide you a more reliable, flexible and high secure optical transmission network. It is widely used for protecting backbone and important business link.
• Reduce interrupt time of communication and improve maintenance efficiency while quickly recovering communication.
• Remarkably reduce damage to network caused by fiber failure.
• Increase network reliability and improve service quality.
• Harmless switch between working path and secondary path and convenient for line overhaul and cut over.
• Real-time monitoring power level of fiber.
• Support remote control, easy management and maintenance.
• Transparent transmission.