PDR’s Fiber Optic Dome Splice Closures are specially designed to provide reliable and long-lasting protection for optical fibers
and splices, combined with maximum ease of installation and maintenance.
A full range of closures are available, optimized for all network architectures. Specific versions are available, dependent upon
the number of fibers/cables, cable diameter and the type of optical cable-single or ribbon fiber. Different variants of splice
cassettes can be ordered separately to optimize flexibility and efficiency.
• Can be used for non-ribbon type and armored cable – cut, uncut and sheath applications.
• Suitable for 6,12,24,48 and 96 splices
• Provision for retention of sheath and strength member
• Light weight and strong made from superior grade plastic
• Re-usable rubber bushes for multiple splices
• Splice trays have a book type opening feature
• Resistance to chemical and UV attack
• IP 68 and IP 65 compliant
• Supplied with all sets of consumable
• Suitable for installation underground, aerial, pole mounting
• Suitable for Branching and straight through joint