The Fiber Distribution Box (FDB) is a compact termination box used at the building premises such as residence, offices etc. in the
FTTx networks. It is used for straight joint, branch and pass through connectivity in FTTx Networks.
It has the provision for mounting 1 nos. 1×8 LGX Splitter box. It also has the optional provision for patch panel to accommodate
08 SC type adaptors.
It also has the provision for the storage of drop cables and fiber loose tubes separately without overlapping allowing easy
identification of faulty cable routes and maintain it in relatively independent space.
The design and construction of the FDB allows individual link testing without disturbing the other subscribers. The box allows
easy fiber access from front side during installation and maintenance. The box maintains the safe bend radius suitable for G652
It can be used for indoor as well as outdoor applications. It is made up of engineering plastic material making it light weight. It
can very well work with Optical Micro cables and Aerial ADSS cable.
The box body is made of high quality engineering plastic material. With safe shaped lock, the box can be opened and closed
easily. The angle of opening box is more than 120°.
• The body is made of high quality engineering plastic with good strength
• With safe special-shaped lock, the box can be opened easily and has good water-proof performance, suitable for indoor and
outdoor natural environments (Pic#1 for details)
• With double-page design, the box can be installed and maintained easily, the fusion and termination are
completely separated; ( Pic#2 for details);
• The drop leaf can be installed 1 pcs of 1*8 Module Type Splitter ( Pic#3 for details);
• Plastic bag size:320*270 mm
• Inner box with single corrugated size: 240*220*75mm
• Carton with double corrugated size: 455*495*390mm(20PCS/Box)
• Weight per carton：16 kg