FTTXsmart -Rapid Push Connector & Cable is a flexible, pushable preterminated fiber optic drop solution for fast and reliable FTTx deployments.
At just 3mm outer diameter <1/8 inch the FTTXsmart drop cable solution is also one of the smallest cables in the industry.
Manufactured utilizing the BalistixPushable connectortechnology, The
FTTXsmart-Rapid Push cable has a number of advantages over alternative
last drop solutions.
Reducing the industry standard SC connector diameter from more than
Ø11mm to Ø6mm; means that the Rapid Push connector & cable is
optimised for installing through the small spaces that are typical of most
FTTx scenarios. Part of Rapid Push connector & cable can be installed
without using large conduits or drilling big holes through the customer’s
wall. At the other end of the drop cable the connector options are
unlimited; including SC, LC, FC, and even no connector.
Rapid Push connector & cable can be successfully pushed through Ø6mm
holes and Microduct bores as small as Ø6.5mm. Hand push distances vary
according to bend frequency and duct quality; The rugged nature of the
Rapid Push cable in tandem with the Rapid Push pre-terminated
connector reduces the cost of fiber deployments as well as the intrinsic skill
and difficulty of handling and connecting customer drop cables.
• Pre-terminated hence no field splicing / mechanical termination
• Guaranteed Insertion Loss / Return Loss with certification
• Installs inside microducts with >Ø06.5mm I.D
• Industry Standard SC Connector format
• Single-mode UPC, APC or Multimode options
• Features FTTXsmart bend limiting technology
• Ultra light-weight
• High crush resistance
• Inherent kink resistance
• Low friction outer sheath
• Small round concentric design
• FTTH/FTTX – Indoor & Outdoor Drops
• Single dwelling and MDU
• FTTP and Campus Networks
• Rural Broadband
• DAS / FTTA